Cineplex Inc. (OTCMKTS:CPXGF – Get Free Report) saw a significant growth in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 481,800 shares, a growth of 10.3% from the August 15th total of 436,700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 3,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 137.7 days.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
A number of equities research analysts recently weighed in on the stock. Royal Bank of Canada lifted their price objective on shares of Cineplex from C$14.00 to C$15.00 in a research note on Friday, August 11th. Scotiabank lifted their price objective on shares of Cineplex from C$11.00 to C$11.50 in a research note on Friday, August 11th.
Cineplex Price Performance
Cineplex Company Profile
Cineplex Inc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an entertainment and media company in Canada and internationally. It operates through four segments: Film Entertainment and Content, Media, Amusement and Leisure, and Location-Based Entertainment. The company engages in theatre exhibition and theatre food service activities.
- Five stocks we like better than Cineplex
- How to Calculate Inflation Rate
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Cineplex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cineplex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.