Count Limited (ASX:CUP – Get Free Report) declared a final dividend on Monday, September 18th, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, October 10th will be given a dividend of 0.022 per share on Tuesday, October 10th. This represents a dividend yield of 4.02%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, September 20th. This is an increase from Count’s previous final dividend of $0.02.
Count Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 32.25, a current ratio of 1.10 and a quick ratio of 1.04.
Count Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Count
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
- What is the Death Cross and How Can Investors Use it For Successful Trading?
- Can These 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks Deliver Income Growth?
Receive News & Ratings for Count Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Count and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.