Critical Elements Lithium Co. (OTCMKTS:CRECF – Get Free Report) saw a large decline in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,121,400 shares, a decline of 8.5% from the August 15th total of 1,226,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 99,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 11.3 days.
Critical Elements Lithium Stock Up 1.5 %
Shares of OTCMKTS:CRECF traded up $0.02 during midday trading on Monday, reaching $1.37. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 16,600 shares, compared to its average volume of 56,732. Critical Elements Lithium has a fifty-two week low of $0.98 and a fifty-two week high of $2.24. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $1.23 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $1.46.
About Critical Elements Lithium
- Five stocks we like better than Critical Elements Lithium
- How to Buy Cheap Stocks Step by Step
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Critical Elements Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Critical Elements Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.