BioRestorative Therapies, Inc. (NASDAQ:BRTX – Get Free Report) major shareholder Dale Broadrick acquired 10,000 shares of BioRestorative Therapies stock in a transaction on Thursday, September 14th. The stock was purchased at an average price of $1.54 per share, with a total value of $15,400.00. Following the purchase, the insider now owns 317,573 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $489,062.42. The acquisition was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. Major shareholders that own more than 10% of a company’s shares are required to disclose their sales and purchases with the SEC.
Dale Broadrick also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, September 7th, Dale Broadrick acquired 1,000 shares of BioRestorative Therapies stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of $1.81 per share, with a total value of $1,810.00.
- On Friday, July 28th, Dale Broadrick acquired 500 shares of BioRestorative Therapies stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of $2.89 per share, with a total value of $1,445.00.
BioRestorative Therapies Stock Performance
Shares of BioRestorative Therapies stock traded up $0.27 during trading hours on Monday, hitting $1.94. 343,400 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 243,439. BioRestorative Therapies, Inc. has a 1 year low of $1.41 and a 1 year high of $7.13.
BioRestorative Therapies Company Profile
BioRestorative Therapies, Inc, a life sciences company, focuses on the development of regenerative medicine products and therapies using cell and tissue protocols primarily involving adult stem cells. The company's two core developmental programs relate to the treatment of disc/spine disease and metabolic disorders.
- Five stocks we like better than BioRestorative Therapies
- What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)? Definition and How it Works
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Buy Bitcoin Stock: 3 Easy Ways to Do It
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
- Are Stock Buybacks Good for the Average Investor?
- Can These 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks Deliver Income Growth?
Receive News & Ratings for BioRestorative Therapies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BioRestorative Therapies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.