Shares of Defiance Silver Corp. (CVE:DEF – Get Free Report) reached a new 52-week low during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$0.11 and last traded at C$0.12, with a volume of 134530 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at C$0.11.
Defiance Silver Stock Up 4.5 %
The business’s 50 day simple moving average is C$0.14 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$0.16. The company has a market cap of C$26.34 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -5.50 and a beta of 2.20. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 8.70, a quick ratio of 12.57 and a current ratio of 5.68.
About Defiance Silver
Defiance Silver Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, evaluation, and development of mineral properties primarily in Mexico. It primarily explores for gold, copper, and silver deposits. The company's flagship project is San Acacio Silver project located in Mexico.
- Five stocks we like better than Defiance Silver
- How to Find Undervalued Stocks
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Dividend Payout Ratio Calculator
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- What is the S&P/TSX Index?
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Defiance Silver Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Defiance Silver and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.