Entourage Health Corp. (CVE:ENTG – Get Free Report) dropped 20% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$0.02 and last traded at C$0.02. Approximately 154,495 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 97% from the average daily volume of 78,499 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.03.
Entourage Health Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2,914.72, a current ratio of 0.21 and a quick ratio of 0.91. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is C$0.02 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$0.02. The stock has a market capitalization of C$6.17 million, a P/E ratio of -0.05 and a beta of 1.74.
Entourage Health Company Profile
Entourage Health Corp. engages in the production and distribution of cannabis products for medical and adult-use markets in Canada. It offers cannabis plants, dried flower, pre-rolls, soft chews, chewing gum, cannabis oils, capsules, topicals and vapes, extracts, and edibles. The company sells its products under the Color Cannabis, Saturday Cannabis, Starseed Medicinal, Syndicate Cannabis, Mary's Medicinals, and Irwin Naturals brand names.
- Five stocks we like better than Entourage Health
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Retail Stocks Investing, Explained
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- What Do S&P 500 Stocks Tell Investors About the Market?
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Entourage Health Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Entourage Health and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.