GCX Metals Limited (ASX:GCX – Get Free Report) insider Ian Middlemas bought 5,000,000 shares of GCX Metals stock in a transaction on Wednesday, September 13th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of A$0.05 ($0.03) per share, with a total value of A$260,000.00 ($167,741.94).
GCX Metals Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 10.19, a quick ratio of 3.74 and a current ratio of 11.50.
About GCX Metals
- Five stocks we like better than GCX Metals
- How to Calculate Stock Profit
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
- The 3 Best Fintech Stocks to Buy Now
- Can These 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks Deliver Income Growth?
Receive News & Ratings for GCX Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GCX Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.