Cazaly Resources Limited (ASX:CAZ – Get Free Report) insider Tara French acquired 250,000 shares of Cazaly Resources stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, September 11th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of A$0.04 ($0.03) per share, with a total value of A$10,750.00 ($6,935.48).
Cazaly Resources Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.33, a current ratio of 14.17 and a quick ratio of 17.11.
Cazaly Resources Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Cazaly Resources
- How to Evaluate a Stock Before Buying
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Stock Market Upgrades: What Are They?
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Utilities Stocks Explained – How and Why to Invest in Utilities
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Cazaly Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cazaly Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.