Shares of Mountain Province Diamonds Inc. (TSE:MPVD – Get Free Report) hit a new 52-week low during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$0.38 and last traded at C$0.40, with a volume of 64176 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.41.
Mountain Province Diamonds Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 65.22, a quick ratio of 0.18 and a current ratio of 3.33. The stock has a market cap of C$84.60 million, a PE ratio of 1.78 and a beta of 1.75. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is C$0.45 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$0.47.
About Mountain Province Diamonds
Mountain Province Diamonds Inc focuses on the mining and marketing of rough diamonds worldwide. Its primary asset is its 49% interest in the Gahcho Kué diamond mine comprising mining leases covering an area of 5,216 hectares; and holds a 100% interest in the Kennady North project consisting of 22 federal leases and 97 claims covering an area of 113,000 hectares located in the Northwest Territories, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Mountain Province Diamonds
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How to Invest in Hotel Stocks
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- With Risk Tolerance, One Size Does Not Fit All
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Mountain Province Diamonds Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mountain Province Diamonds and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.