Polymetals Resources Ltd (ASX:POL – Get Free Report) insider David Sproule purchased 409,978 shares of Polymetals Resources stock in a transaction on Wednesday, September 13th. The stock was bought at an average price of A$0.30 ($0.20) per share, for a total transaction of A$124,633.31 ($80,408.59).
David Sproule also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, July 27th, David Sproule purchased 199,230 shares of Polymetals Resources stock. The stock was bought at an average price of A$0.32 ($0.21) per share, for a total transaction of A$64,351.29 ($41,516.96).
- On Thursday, July 20th, David Sproule purchased 150,000 shares of Polymetals Resources stock. The stock was bought at an average price of A$0.31 ($0.20) per share, for a total transaction of A$46,800.00 ($30,193.55).
Polymetals Resources Price Performance
About Polymetals Resources
- Five stocks we like better than Polymetals Resources
- How to Invest in Canada for Beginners
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Best ESG Stocks: 11 Best Stocks for ESG Investing
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Polymetals Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Polymetals Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.