CareView Communications, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CRVW – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 248,700 shares, a growth of 16.2% from the August 15th total of 214,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 152,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.6 days.
CareView Communications Price Performance
CareView Communications stock traded down $0.00 during trading hours on Monday, hitting $0.08. The stock had a trading volume of 25,700 shares, compared to its average volume of 55,975. CareView Communications has a one year low of $0.03 and a one year high of $0.10. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.07 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.06.
CareView Communications Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than CareView Communications
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Earnings Per Share Calculator: How to Calculate EPS
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- What Is Dividend Yield and How Do You Calculate It?
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for CareView Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CareView Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.