Iberdrola, S.A. (OTCMKTS:IBDSF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 953,600 shares, an increase of 11.8% from the August 15th total of 853,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 38,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 24.6 days.
Iberdrola Stock Performance
IBDSF stock traded up $0.05 during midday trading on Monday, hitting $11.82. The company had a trading volume of 5,700 shares, compared to its average volume of 29,921. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $12.07 and its 200 day moving average price is $12.37. Iberdrola has a 52 week low of $8.83 and a 52 week high of $13.42.
Iberdrola Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Iberdrola
- Video Game Stocks: How to Invest in Gaming
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- Can These 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks Deliver Income Growth?
Receive News & Ratings for Iberdrola Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Iberdrola and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.