Sienna Resources Inc. (CVE:SIE – Get Free Report) hit a new 52-week high during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$0.07 and last traded at C$0.07, with a volume of 2659887 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at C$0.06.
Sienna Resources Trading Up 16.7 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.14, a quick ratio of 2.04 and a current ratio of 33.94. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of C$0.04 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$0.05. The company has a market capitalization of C$12.90 million, a P/E ratio of -4.50 and a beta of 1.79.
About Sienna Resources
Sienna Resources Inc engages in the identification, acquisition, and exploration of mineral properties in Canada, Finland, Norway, and the United States. It primarily explores for platinum, palladium, and lithium deposits. The company also holds an option to acquire a 100% interest in the Elko lithium project that covers an area of 1200 contiguous acres in Elko County, Nevada.
- Five stocks we like better than Sienna Resources
- What to Know About Investing in Penny Stocks
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Stock Trading Terms – Stock Terms Every Investor Needs to Know
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- The Significance of Brokerage Rankings in Stock Selection
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Sienna Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sienna Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.