Surgical Innovations Group plc (LON:SUN – Get Free Report)’s share price reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as GBX 1.30 ($0.02) and last traded at GBX 1.35 ($0.02), with a volume of 1230841 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at GBX 1.35 ($0.02).
Surgical Innovations Group Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 1.66 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 1.87. The company has a current ratio of 2.54, a quick ratio of 1.61 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 19.71. The firm has a market cap of £12.57 million, a PE ratio of -21.11 and a beta of 0.48.
About Surgical Innovations Group
Surgical Innovations Group plc, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, and sells devices for use in minimally invasive surgery and precision engineering markets in the United Kingdom, Europe, the Asia Pacific, the United States, and internationally. It operates through three segments: SI Brand, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), and Distribution.
- Five stocks we like better than Surgical Innovations Group
- How is Compound Interest Calculated?
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- What Percentage Gainers Tell Investors and Why They Don’t Tell the Whole Story
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Calculate Inflation Rate
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Surgical Innovations Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Surgical Innovations Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.