Warpaint London PLC (LON:W7L – Get Free Report)’s stock price reached a new 52-week high on Monday . The company traded as high as GBX 311 ($3.89) and last traded at GBX 300 ($3.75), with a volume of 69153 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at GBX 295 ($3.69).
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Shore Capital reissued a “house stock” rating on shares of Warpaint London in a report on Wednesday, June 28th.
Warpaint London Trading Up 1.7 %
About Warpaint London
Warpaint London PLC, together with its subsidiaries, provides color cosmetics. It operates through two segments, Branded and Close-Out. The company offers its cosmetic skincare products under the W7, Technic, Man'stuff, Body Collection, Very Vegan, and Chit Chat brand names. It also provides supply chain management services.
- Five stocks we like better than Warpaint London
- What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)? Definition and How it Works
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- What is Put Option Volume?
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Start Investing in Penny Stocks
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Warpaint London Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Warpaint London and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.