Algoma Central Co. (OTCMKTS:AGMJF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 22,000 shares, a decrease of 10.6% from the August 15th total of 24,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 220.0 days.
Algoma Central Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:AGMJF opened at $11.05 on Tuesday. Algoma Central has a 1 year low of $10.85 and a 1 year high of $13.22. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $11.24 and its two-hundred day moving average is $11.42.
Algoma Central Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Algoma Central
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Split Calculator
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- Stock Dividend Cuts Happen Are You Ready?
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Algoma Central Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Algoma Central and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.