Shares of Ballard Power Systems Inc. (TSE:BLDP – Get Free Report) reached a new 52-week low during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as C$5.24 and last traded at C$5.26, with a volume of 158582 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at C$5.37.
Ballard Power Systems Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 13.81, a quick ratio of 13.57 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.28. The company’s fifty day moving average is C$5.91 and its 200 day moving average is C$6.20. The company has a market cap of C$1.59 billion, a P/E ratio of -8.39, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of -2,030.00 and a beta of 1.86.
About Ballard Power Systems
Ballard Power Systems Inc engages in the design, development, manufacture, sale, and service of proton exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cell products. The company offers its products for power product markets, consisting of heavy-duty motives, such as bus, truck, rail, and marine applications; material handling; and power generation.
- Five stocks we like better than Ballard Power Systems
- 10 Best Airline Stocks to Buy
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- How to Invest in the Best Canadian Stocks
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- How to Invest in the FAANG Stocks
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Ballard Power Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ballard Power Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.