Bucher Industries AG (OTCMKTS:BCHHF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 5,800 shares, an increase of 7.4% from the August 15th total of 5,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 58.0 days.
Bucher Industries Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS BCHHF remained flat at $400.00 during midday trading on Tuesday. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $418.03 and a 200 day moving average of $432.08. Bucher Industries has a 1-year low of $400.00 and a 1-year high of $445.00.
About Bucher Industries
- Five stocks we like better than Bucher Industries
- How to Analyze Restaurant Stocks
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- Mega Cap Stocks: What They Are and How to Invest
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- How to Calculate Stock Profit
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Bucher Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bucher Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.