Prenetics Global Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ PRE opened at $0.50 on Tuesday. Prenetics Global has a 52 week low of $0.42 and a 52 week high of $4.11. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $0.65 and its 200 day moving average is $0.79. The company has a market cap of $68.49 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.16 and a beta of -0.44.
Prenetics Global (NASDAQ:PRE – Get Free Report) last issued its earnings results on Friday, September 15th. The company reported ($0.05) EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of ($0.06) by $0.01. Prenetics Global had a negative net margin of 83.34% and a positive return on equity of 11.80%. The company had revenue of $5.70 million for the quarter. Equities research analysts anticipate that Prenetics Global will post -0.01 earnings per share for the current year.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Prenetics Global Company Profile
Prenetics Global Limited operates as a diagnostics and genetic testing company in Hong Kong and the United Kingdom. Its products include CircleDNA, a consumer genetic testing product; and Circle HealthPod, a rapid detection health monitoring device that offers COVID-19 testing solutions for professional use and home use.
- Five stocks we like better than Prenetics Global
- What is the Dogs of the Dow Strategy? Overview and Examples
- Hostess Acquisition, 3.3% Dividend Make J.M. Smucker a Sweet Deal
- How to Evaluate a Stock Before Buying
- Nikola’s Stock Could Double in Price Within Weeks
- How the NYSE and NASDAQ are Different, Why That Matters to Investors
- Drones Can Lift AeroVironment Shares To New Heights
Receive News & Ratings for Prenetics Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Prenetics Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.