Concordia Financial Group, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CCRDF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large growth in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,665,700 shares, a growth of 16.4% from the August 15th total of 1,430,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 4,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 387.4 days.
Concordia Financial Group Price Performance
CCRDF opened at $4.25 on Tuesday. Concordia Financial Group has a 1 year low of $3.88 and a 1 year high of $4.25. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $4.03 and a 200 day moving average price of $4.04.
Concordia Financial Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Concordia Financial Group
- The How and Why of Investing in Large-Cap Stocks
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- How to Invest in Esports
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- Crypto vs Stocks: How to Choose Your Investments
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Concordia Financial Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Concordia Financial Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.