CytoDyn Inc. (OTCMKTS:CYDY – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 14,770,500 shares, a decrease of 8.1% from the August 15th total of 16,067,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,727,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 8.6 days.
CytoDyn Stock Performance
Shares of CYDY traded down $0.00 during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting $0.19. 748,657 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 797,274. CytoDyn has a 1-year low of $0.15 and a 1-year high of $0.63. The business has a 50 day moving average of $0.22 and a 200 day moving average of $0.27.
- Five stocks we like better than CytoDyn
- What is the Dogs of the Dow Strategy? Overview and Examples
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- What is the price-to-earnings growth (PEG) ratio?
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for CytoDyn Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CytoDyn and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.