Evoke Pharma Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ EVOK opened at $1.16 on Friday. Evoke Pharma has a twelve month low of $0.92 and a twelve month high of $5.96. The company has a current ratio of 4.29, a quick ratio of 4.04 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 9.29. The company has a market capitalization of $3.87 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.49 and a beta of 0.37. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $1.38 and a 200-day simple moving average of $1.80.
Evoke Pharma (NASDAQ:EVOK – Get Free Report) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, August 10th. The specialty pharmaceutical company reported ($0.56) earnings per share for the quarter. Evoke Pharma had a negative net margin of 222.13% and a negative return on equity of 258.20%. The firm had revenue of $1.13 million during the quarter.
About Evoke Pharma
Evoke Pharma, Inc, a specialty pharmaceutical company, primarily focuses on the development and commercialization of drugs for the treatment of gastroenterological disorders and diseases. It offers Gimoti, a metoclopramide nasal spray to treat symptoms associated with acute and recurrent diabetic gastroparesis in adults.
- Five stocks we like better than Evoke Pharma
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Mega Cap Stocks: What They Are and How to Invest
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Evoke Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Evoke Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.