Global Roundtable Co. (OTCMKTS:GRCU – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 13,900 shares, a growth of 12.1% from the August 15th total of 12,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 41,318,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Global Roundtable Stock Down 25.0 %
OTCMKTS GRCU traded down $0.00 during trading hours on Tuesday, hitting $0.00. The company had a trading volume of 3,316,480 shares, compared to its average volume of 16,569,128. Global Roundtable has a fifty-two week low of $0.00 and a fifty-two week high of $0.00.
Global Roundtable Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Global Roundtable
- Stock Ratings and Recommendations: Understanding Analyst Ratings
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- Most Active Stocks: Dollar Volume vs Share Volume
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)? Definition and How it Works
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Global Roundtable Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global Roundtable and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.