Hengan International Group Company Limited (OTCMKTS:HEGIF – Get Free Report) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 712,100 shares, an increase of 5.2% from the August 15th total of 677,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 4,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 158.2 days.
Hengan International Group Trading Up 2.6 %
HEGIF traded up $0.09 on Tuesday, reaching $3.72. Hengan International Group has a 1-year low of $3.53 and a 1-year high of $5.20. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $3.98 and its 200 day moving average price is $4.31.
Hengan International Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Hengan International Group
- What to Know About Investing in Penny Stocks
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- How is Compound Interest Calculated?
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Down Stocks
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Hengan International Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hengan International Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.