ImagineAR Inc. (OTCMKTS:IPNFF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large decline in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 13,500 shares, a decline of 12.9% from the August 15th total of 15,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 183,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
ImagineAR Price Performance
Shares of ImagineAR stock traded down $0.00 on Tuesday, hitting $0.01. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 35,142 shares, compared to its average volume of 62,420. ImagineAR has a 52-week low of $0.01 and a 52-week high of $0.05. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $0.02 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.03.
- Five stocks we like better than ImagineAR
- Stock Market Upgrades: What Are They?
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- What Are Dividend Challengers?
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)? Definition and How it Works
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for ImagineAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ImagineAR and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.