Impala Platinum Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:IMPUY – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Tuesday, September 12th, NASDAQ reports. Stockholders of record on Friday, September 22nd will be paid a dividend of 0.0577 per share by the basic materials company on Tuesday, October 3rd. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 21st.
Impala Platinum Stock Down 1.6 %
IMPUY stock opened at $5.06 on Tuesday. Impala Platinum has a 12 month low of $4.37 and a 12 month high of $14.06. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $5.97 and its 200 day moving average is $7.79.
Impala Platinum Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Impala Platinum
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- Hostess Acquisition, 3.3% Dividend Make J.M. Smucker a Sweet Deal
- Best Stocks Under $10.00
- Nikola’s Stock Could Double in Price Within Weeks
- 3 Best Fintech Stocks for a Portfolio Boost
- Drones Can Lift AeroVironment Shares To New Heights
Receive News & Ratings for Impala Platinum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Impala Platinum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.