Japan Prime Realty Investment Co. (OTCMKTS:JPRRF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,500 shares, a decrease of 6.3% from the August 15th total of 1,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 15.0 days.
Japan Prime Realty Investment Price Performance
JPRRF remained flat at $3,900.00 on Tuesday. Japan Prime Realty Investment has a one year low of $3,900.00 and a one year high of $3,900.00. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $3,900.00 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $3,900.00.
About Japan Prime Realty Investment
- Five stocks we like better than Japan Prime Realty Investment
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- How to Invest in Semiconductors
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Japan Prime Realty Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Japan Prime Realty Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.