LiqTech International Price Performance
LIQT stock opened at $3.92 on Friday. The stock has a market capitalization of $22.34 million, a PE ratio of -3.19 and a beta of 1.11. The company’s 50-day moving average is $3.75 and its 200-day moving average is $3.52. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.39, a current ratio of 3.78 and a quick ratio of 3.14. LiqTech International has a 1 year low of $2.80 and a 1 year high of $4.66.
LiqTech International (NASDAQ:LIQT – Get Free Report) last released its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, August 10th. The company reported ($0.27) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. LiqTech International had a negative return on equity of 35.38% and a negative net margin of 48.14%. The company had revenue of $4.99 million for the quarter.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On LiqTech International
LiqTech International Company Profile
LiqTech International, Inc, a clean technology company, designs, develops, produces, markets, and sells automated filtering systems, ceramic silicon carbide liquid applications, and diesel particulate air filters in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, and South America. It operates in three segments: Water, Ceramics, and Plastics.
- Five stocks we like better than LiqTech International
- What is the Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index?
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How to Evaluate a Stock Before Buying
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How the NYSE and NASDAQ are Different, Why That Matters to Investors
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for LiqTech International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LiqTech International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.