Shares of Palamina Corp. (CVE:PA – Get Free Report) rose 38.5% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as C$0.19 and last traded at C$0.18. Approximately 172,503 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 372% from the average daily volume of 36,540 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.13.
Palamina Stock Up 30.8 %
The firm has a market capitalization of C$12.12 million, a PE ratio of -4.33 and a beta of 2.05. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of C$0.13 and a 200 day moving average price of C$0.12.
Palamina Corp. engages in the exploration of mineral deposits in Peru and Mexico. It explores for gold, copper, and silver deposits. The company owns interests in the Usicayos, Panorama, Galena, Bendi, Cori, Yin Inca, Gaban, Yang, and Tinka projects located in Peru. Palamina Corp. was incorporated in 2015 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Palamina
- Conference Calls and Individual Investors
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- Airline Stocks – Top Airline Stocks to Buy Now
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- Why Are Stock Sectors Important to Successful Investing?
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Palamina Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Palamina and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.