Professional Financial Advisors LLC bought a new position in shares of Putnam ESG Ultra Short ETF (NYSEARCA:PULT – Free Report) in the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The institutional investor bought 8,516 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $428,000. Professional Financial Advisors LLC owned 0.34% of Putnam ESG Ultra Short ETF at the end of the most recent reporting period.
Separately, Putnam Investments LLC acquired a new position in Putnam ESG Ultra Short ETF during the first quarter worth $120,987,000.
Putnam ESG Ultra Short ETF Stock Up 0.1 %
PULT opened at $50.16 on Tuesday. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $50.17 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $50.14. Putnam ESG Ultra Short ETF has a 52-week low of $49.98 and a 52-week high of $50.32.
Putnam ESG Ultra Short ETF Profile
The Putnam ESG Ultra Short ETF (PULT) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in investment grade fixed income. The fund actively invests in investment grade fixed income securities from around the world that meet certain environmental, social and governance criteria on a sector-specific basis.The fund expects to have an average weighted maturity of four years or less.
- Five stocks we like better than Putnam ESG Ultra Short ETF
- Technology Stocks Explained: Here’s What to Know About Tech
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Putnam ESG Ultra Short ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Putnam ESG Ultra Short ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.