Aedifica NV/SA (OTCMKTS:AEDFF – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 89,500 shares, an increase of 8.2% from the August 15th total of 82,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 895.0 days.
Aedifica NV/SA Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS AEDFF opened at $66.76 on Tuesday. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $66.76 and a 200 day moving average price of $73.87. Aedifica NV/SA has a 1-year low of $63.48 and a 1-year high of $99.00.
About Aedifica NV/SA
- Five stocks we like better than Aedifica NV/SA
- 5 Top Rated Dividend Stocks to Consider
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- Trading Stocks: RSI and Why it’s Useful
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- How to Invest in Blue Chip Stocks
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Aedifica NV/SA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aedifica NV/SA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.