ATIF Holdings Limited (NASDAQ:ATIF – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 50,700 shares, a decline of 5.9% from the August 15th total of 53,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 18,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 2.7 days. Approximately 1.2% of the shares of the company are short sold.
ATIF Price Performance
ATIF stock remained flat at $1.35 during midday trading on Tuesday. The company had a trading volume of 1,854 shares, compared to its average volume of 10,327. ATIF has a 52-week low of $1.23 and a 52-week high of $2.87. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $1.47 and its 200-day simple moving average is $1.70.
ATIF Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than ATIF
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)? Definition and How it Works
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for ATIF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ATIF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.