Innovation Pharmaceuticals Inc. (OTCMKTS:IPIX – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 511,100 shares, an increase of 9.6% from the August 15th total of 466,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 948,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.5 days.
Innovation Pharmaceuticals Stock Down 10.3 %
IPIX traded down $0.00 during trading on Tuesday, hitting $0.02. 78,738 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 375,206. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $0.02 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.02. Innovation Pharmaceuticals has a twelve month low of $0.01 and a twelve month high of $0.04.
Innovation Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Innovation Pharmaceuticals
- Airline Stocks – Top Airline Stocks to Buy Now
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- Best Restaurant Stocks to Invest in Now
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- What Are MATANA Stocks?
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Innovation Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Innovation Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.