Spire Healthcare Group (LON:SPI – Free Report) had its target price raised by Barclays from GBX 300 ($3.72) to GBX 305 ($3.78) in a research note published on Friday, Marketbeat reports. The brokerage currently has an overweight rating on the stock.
Spire Healthcare Group Trading Up 0.2 %
Shares of SPI opened at GBX 222 ($2.75) on Friday. The company has a current ratio of 0.78, a quick ratio of 0.74 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 164.23. Spire Healthcare Group has a 12-month low of GBX 202 ($2.50) and a 12-month high of GBX 252.50 ($3.13). The firm has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 216.62 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 219.79. The firm has a market capitalization of £897.15 million, a P/E ratio of 11,100.00, a P/E/G ratio of 1.06 and a beta of 1.15.
About Spire Healthcare Group
- Five stocks we like better than Spire Healthcare Group
- Short Selling: How to Short a Stock
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Best Aerospace Stocks Investing
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- What Are Utility Stocks? An Overview of the Utilities Sector
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Spire Healthcare Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spire Healthcare Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.