StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of International Tower Hill Mines (NYSEAMERICAN:THM – Free Report) (TSE:ITH) in a research report report published on Friday. The brokerage issued a sell rating on the mining company’s stock.
International Tower Hill Mines Stock Performance
Shares of NYSEAMERICAN THM opened at $0.38 on Friday. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.42 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.50. The firm has a market capitalization of $75.16 million, a PE ratio of -38.37 and a beta of 0.78. International Tower Hill Mines has a 12 month low of $0.31 and a 12 month high of $0.75.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On International Tower Hill Mines
About International Tower Hill Mines
International Tower Hill Mines Ltd., a mineral exploration company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties. It holds or has rights to acquire interests in the Livengood gold project covering an area of approximately 19,546 hectares located to the northwest of Fairbanks, Alaska.
- Five stocks we like better than International Tower Hill Mines
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How to Invest in Grocery Stores
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for International Tower Hill Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for International Tower Hill Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.