StockNews.com began coverage on shares of PolyMet Mining (NYSEAMERICAN:PLM – Free Report) (TSE:POM) in a research report released on Friday. The firm issued a hold rating on the basic materials company’s stock.
PolyMet Mining Price Performance
Shares of PolyMet Mining stock opened at $2.08 on Friday. The company has a market capitalization of $404.44 million, a P/E ratio of -9.04 and a beta of 0.55. The business has a 50-day moving average price of $2.03. PolyMet Mining has a one year low of $0.75 and a one year high of $3.43.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On PolyMet Mining
PolyMet Mining Company Profile
PolyMet Mining Corp., through its subsidiary, Poly Met Mining, Inc, engages in the exploration and development of natural resource properties. Its primary mineral property is the NorthMet project, a polymetallic project that hosts copper, nickel, cobalt, platinum, palladium, gold, and silver mineralization covering an area of approximately 5,980 acres located in northeastern Minnesota, the United States.
- Five stocks we like better than PolyMet Mining
- How to Invest in Canada for Beginners
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Which Wall Street Analysts are the Most Accurate?
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- What is the S&P/TSX Index?
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for PolyMet Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PolyMet Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.