Vita Life Sciences Limited (ASX:VLS – Get Free Report) announced a interim dividend on Tuesday, September 19th, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, October 5th will be paid a dividend of 0.03 per share on Thursday, October 5th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.78%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 21st. This is an increase from Vita Life Sciences’s previous interim dividend of $0.03.
Vita Life Sciences Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.18, a quick ratio of 1.57 and a current ratio of 3.01.
Vita Life Sciences Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Vita Life Sciences
- Stock Market Upgrades: What Are They?
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Up Stocks
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- What Are Utility Stocks? An Overview of the Utilities Sector
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Vita Life Sciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vita Life Sciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.