Scottish Oriental Smaller Cos (LON:SST – Get Free Report) declared a dividend on Tuesday, November 7th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, November 30th will be paid a dividend of GBX 13 ($0.16) per share on Friday, January 12th. This represents a yield of 1.05%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, November 30th. The official announcement can be viewed at this link.
Scottish Oriental Smaller Cos Stock Up 0.4 %
Shares of Scottish Oriental Smaller Cos stock opened at GBX 1,245.20 ($15.37) on Tuesday. The company has a current ratio of 7.78, a quick ratio of 7.77 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 8.69. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 1,293.41 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 1,246.97. The company has a market cap of £301.59 million, a P/E ratio of 699.57 and a beta of 0.35. Scottish Oriental Smaller Cos has a 12-month low of GBX 1,103 ($13.62) and a 12-month high of GBX 1,375 ($16.97).
Scottish Oriental Smaller Cos Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Scottish Oriental Smaller Cos
- The How and Why of Investing in Large-Cap Stocks
- Banking and trucking: Is the economy rolling toward troubles?
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- What’s in your portfolio? Capital One stock is worth considering
- 3 Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy Now
- You won’t believe what Buffett’s latest investments reveal
Receive News & Ratings for Scottish Oriental Smaller Cos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Scottish Oriental Smaller Cos and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.