Polaris Renewable Energy Inc. (OTCMKTS:RAMPF – Get Free Report) announced a quarterly dividend on Friday, November 3rd, NASDAQ reports. Investors of record on Monday, November 13th will be given a dividend of 0.15 per share on Friday, November 24th. This represents a $0.60 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 6.26%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, November 9th.
Polaris Renewable Energy Stock Performance
Shares of RAMPF opened at $9.58 on Wednesday. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $10.33 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $10.52. Polaris Renewable Energy has a 52 week low of $9.05 and a 52 week high of $11.77.
Polaris Renewable Energy Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Polaris Renewable Energy
- How to Use the MarketBeat Dividend Calculator
- Celsius is growing with no end in sight!
- How to Invest in Insurance Companies: A Guide
- Why picking Adidas over Nike is a safe bet
- What is a Low P/E Ratio and What Does it Tell Investors?
- Rivian over-delivered and electrified the market; shares surge
Receive News & Ratings for Polaris Renewable Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Polaris Renewable Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.