Global X Metaverse ETF (NASDAQ:VR – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a growth of 66.7% from the October 15th total of 300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.3 days.
Global X Metaverse ETF Stock Up 0.8 %
Shares of Global X Metaverse ETF stock opened at $23.63 on Friday. Global X Metaverse ETF has a twelve month low of $17.74 and a twelve month high of $25.75. The firm has a market capitalization of $2.36 million, a PE ratio of -11.36 and a beta of -1.52. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $22.01.
About Global X Metaverse ETF
- Five stocks we like better than Global X Metaverse ETF
- With Risk Tolerance, One Size Does Not Fit All
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/6 – 11/10
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- 3 Tickers Leading a Meme Stock Revival
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
Receive News & Ratings for Global X Metaverse ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global X Metaverse ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.