HOYA Co. (OTCMKTS:HOCPY – Get Free Report) shares passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $111.48 and traded as low as $101.26. HOYA shares last traded at $102.87, with a volume of 31,405 shares.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group downgraded HOYA from a “conviction-buy” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Wednesday, July 19th.
HOYA Trading Down 0.3 %
HOYA Company Profile
HOYA Corporation, a med-tech company, provides high-tech and medical products worldwide. It operates through three segments: Life Care, Telecommunication, and Other. The company offers life care products, including eyeglass and contact lenses; medical endoscopes; intraocular lenses; laparoscopic surgical instruments; automatic endoscope cleaning equipment; and other medical related products, such as prosthetic ceramic fillers and metallic implants for orthopedics.
- Five stocks we like better than HOYA
- What Are Dividends? Buy the Best Dividend Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/6 – 11/10
- What is Short Interest? How to Use It
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
Receive News & Ratings for HOYA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HOYA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.