Shares of PIMCO Income Strategy Fund (NYSE:PFL – Get Free Report) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $7.91 and traded as low as $7.56. PIMCO Income Strategy Fund shares last traded at $7.63, with a volume of 84,865 shares trading hands.
PIMCO Income Strategy Fund Stock Performance
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $7.61 and its 200 day simple moving average is $7.91.
PIMCO Income Strategy Fund Announces Dividend
The firm also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, December 1st. Shareholders of record on Monday, November 13th will be given a dividend of $0.0814 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, November 10th. This represents a $0.98 annualized dividend and a yield of 12.80%.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On PIMCO Income Strategy Fund
About PIMCO Income Strategy Fund
PIMCO Income Strategy Fund is a closed-ended fixed income mutual fund launched and managed by Allianz Global Investors Fund Management LLC. The fund is co-managed by Pacific Investment Management Company LLC. It invests in fixed income markets across the globe. The fund invests in a diversified portfolio of floating rate debt instruments with an average duration of around three years.
- Five stocks we like better than PIMCO Income Strategy Fund
- The Significance of Brokerage Rankings in Stock Selection
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/6 – 11/10
- What Percentage Gainers Tell Investors and Why They Don’t Tell the Whole Story
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- What Do S&P 500 Stocks Tell Investors About the Market?
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
Receive News & Ratings for PIMCO Income Strategy Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PIMCO Income Strategy Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.