BlackRock Floating Rate Income Trust (NYSE:BGT – Get Free Report) announced a monthly dividend on Wednesday, November 1st, NASDAQ reports. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, November 15th will be paid a dividend of 0.1136 per share by the investment management company on Thursday, November 30th. This represents a $1.36 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 11.34%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, November 14th.
BlackRock Floating Rate Income Trust has decreased its dividend by an average of 2.7% per year over the last three years and has raised its dividend annually for the last 2 consecutive years.
BlackRock Floating Rate Income Trust Stock Up 0.8 %
Shares of BGT stock opened at $12.02 on Monday. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $11.96 and a 200 day simple moving average of $11.68. BlackRock Floating Rate Income Trust has a fifty-two week low of $10.75 and a fifty-two week high of $12.32.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On BlackRock Floating Rate Income Trust
About BlackRock Floating Rate Income Trust
BlackRock Floating Rate Income Trust is a close ended fixed income mutual fund launched by BlackRoack Inc The fund is co-managed by BlackRock Advisors, LLC and BlackRock Financial Management, Inc It invests in the fixed income markets across the globe while focusing on the United States. The fund invests in bonds of companies operating across diversified sectors.
- Five stocks we like better than BlackRock Floating Rate Income Trust
- How Technical Indicators Can Help You Find Oversold Stocks
- Can new GPT store spur generative AI monetization?
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- Energy looks to dominate markets with 3 oil and gas stocks
- Biggest Stock Losers – Today’s Biggest Percentage Decliners
- Microsoft hits record highs as market impact strengthens
Receive News & Ratings for BlackRock Floating Rate Income Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BlackRock Floating Rate Income Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.