Diversified Healthcare Trust (NASDAQ:DHCNL – Get Free Report) declared a quarterly dividend on Tuesday, December 27th, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Wednesday, November 15th will be paid a dividend of 0.3906 per share on Friday, December 1st. This represents a $1.56 annualized dividend and a yield of 10.81%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, November 14th.
Diversified Healthcare Trust Price Performance
Shares of DHCNL stock opened at $14.46 on Monday. Diversified Healthcare Trust has a twelve month low of $11.03 and a twelve month high of $16.92. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $14.96 and a 200 day moving average price of $14.29.
- Five stocks we like better than Diversified Healthcare Trust
- Which Wall Street Analysts are the Most Accurate?
- Lyft, Grab or Uber? Which stock should you ride with?
- Stock Average Calculator
- Roblox proves that tricks aren’t just for kids
- Mega Cap Stocks: What They Are and How to Invest
- Does Logitech earnings signal the end of tech normalization?
Receive News & Ratings for Diversified Healthcare Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Diversified Healthcare Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.