IMCD (OTCMKTS:IMDZF – Get Free Report) saw a large decline in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 115,000 shares, a decline of 27.7% from the October 15th total of 159,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1,150.0 days.
IMCD Price Performance
Shares of IMDZF remained flat at $132.60 during mid-day trading on Monday. IMCD has a one year low of $114.72 and a one year high of $161.65. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $123.96 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $140.63.
- Five stocks we like better than IMCD
- How to Invest in Esports
- Can new GPT store spur generative AI monetization?
- How to Invest in the Healthcare Sector
- Energy looks to dominate markets with 3 oil and gas stocks
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- Microsoft hits record highs as market impact strengthens
Receive News & Ratings for IMCD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IMCD and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.