Mapletree Pan Asia Commercial Trust (OTCMKTS:MPCMF – Get Free Report) saw a significant growth in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 3,902,400 shares, a growth of 136.9% from the October 15th total of 1,647,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Mapletree Pan Asia Commercial Trust Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS MPCMF opened at $0.97 on Monday. The business has a 50-day moving average of $1.02 and a 200-day moving average of $1.11. Mapletree Pan Asia Commercial Trust has a 12 month low of $0.80 and a 12 month high of $1.69.
Mapletree Pan Asia Commercial Trust Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Mapletree Pan Asia Commercial Trust
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- Lyft, Grab or Uber? Which stock should you ride with?
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- Roblox proves that tricks aren’t just for kids
- What Are Meme Stocks and Are They Viable Investments?
- Does Logitech earnings signal the end of tech normalization?
Receive News & Ratings for Mapletree Pan Asia Commercial Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mapletree Pan Asia Commercial Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.