AKITA Drilling Ltd. (OTCMKTS:AKTAF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 5,800 shares, a decrease of 34.8% from the October 15th total of 8,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 4.1 days.
AKITA Drilling Price Performance
AKTAF remained flat at $1.02 on Monday. AKITA Drilling has a 1 year low of $0.86 and a 1 year high of $1.62. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $1.28 and its 200 day moving average price is $1.15.
About AKITA Drilling
- Five stocks we like better than AKITA Drilling
- How to Invest in Communication Stocks
- Catch the dip on Sociedad Quimica before earnings?
- What Does a Stock Split Mean?
- Can new GPT store spur generative AI monetization?
- When to Sell a Stock for Profit or Loss
- Energy looks to dominate markets with 3 oil and gas stocks
Receive News & Ratings for AKITA Drilling Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AKITA Drilling and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.