EverGen Infrastructure Corp. (OTCMKTS:EVGIF – Get Free Report) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 3,900 shares, an increase of 160.0% from the October 15th total of 1,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 1,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 2.4 days.
EverGen Infrastructure Price Performance
Shares of EverGen Infrastructure stock opened at C$1.63 on Monday. The company’s 50-day moving average price is C$1.83 and its 200-day moving average price is C$2.03. EverGen Infrastructure has a 12-month low of C$1.45 and a 12-month high of C$2.65.
EverGen Infrastructure Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than EverGen Infrastructure
- What Does a Gap Up Mean in Stocks? How to Play the Gap
- Lyft, Grab or Uber? Which stock should you ride with?
- How to Invest in Casino Stocks
- Roblox proves that tricks aren’t just for kids
- How to Invest in Electric Cars
- Does Logitech earnings signal the end of tech normalization?
Receive News & Ratings for EverGen Infrastructure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EverGen Infrastructure and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.