Mitchells & Butlers plc (OTCMKTS:MBPFF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 163,800 shares, a growth of 52.4% from the October 15th total of 107,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. increased their price objective on Mitchells & Butlers from GBX 213 ($2.62) to GBX 217 ($2.66) in a report on Friday, September 29th.
Mitchells & Butlers Price Performance
About Mitchells & Butlers
Mitchells & Butlers plc manages pubs, bars, and restaurants in the United Kingdom and Germany. The company operates its pubs and restaurants under the Alex, All Bar One, Browns, Castle, Ember Inns, Harvester, Innkeeper's Lodge, Miller & Carter, Nicholson's, O'Neill's, Premium Country Pubs, Sizzling Pubs, Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery, Toby Carvery, and Vintage Inns brands and formats.
- Five stocks we like better than Mitchells & Butlers
- How to Invest in Virtual Reality
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- How to Invest in Casino Stocks
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
- How Can Investors Benefit From After-Hours Trading
- High-yield, low-beta value plays for buy-and-hold investors
Receive News & Ratings for Mitchells & Butlers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitchells & Butlers and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.