Sampo Oyj (OTCMKTS:SAXPF – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 458,100 shares, a growth of 20.5% from the October 15th total of 380,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 2,290.5 days.
Sampo Oyj Price Performance
Shares of SAXPF opened at $39.75 on Tuesday. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $41.15 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $44.04. Sampo Oyj has a 12 month low of $38.03 and a 12 month high of $53.26.
Sampo Oyj Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Sampo Oyj
- How to Know if a Stock Pays Dividends and When They Are Paid Out
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- Options Trading – Understanding Strike Price
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
- How to Invest in Virtual Reality
- High-yield, low-beta value plays for buy-and-hold investors
Receive News & Ratings for Sampo Oyj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sampo Oyj and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.